The Beauty and Bounty of Nature (Mikes 1.1.1. Grow)
With all the craziness and unrest in the world and with Anxiety and Depression at an all time high it's never been more important to develop a holistic and self supporting healing regime to help support better mental health and human vitality. I can't think of a better means by which to do this then through the natural healing capacity of organic CBD Oil. So this simple grass roots approach to growing Cannabis at home whether it be indoor or outdoor is a perfect way to achieve your goal for better health. The unique distinction here with this Podcast is that I am coming from a Conscious growing perspective. That's right the more conscious of our intention to produce the healing modality that supports our every day lives will ensure stress free, healthier, higher quality and higher yield grows because your grounding your GROW with love. The more you love your plants and the process of nurturing them every day the more they will respond to you and the better they will grow and the less fuss you will need to experience to get the desired result.
In this weekly Podcast I will cover all of the elements required to produce a successful GROW, Harvest, Curing, Oil Extraction and dealing with an established CBD Health Bank like the Nimbin Hemp Embassy.
1. Growing Indica and Sativa strains with unconditional love
2. Sharing your heart with your plants
3. Water (reverse osmosis / prill water) and Nutrients (organic and chemical)
4. Soil mediums and Composting
5. LED Light sources - Par charts and Growing cycles
6. Introducing C02 to your GROW space
7. LST Training (Light stem training)
8. Worm juice Vs Compost Tea
9. Pests, Insects and Organic Problems
10. Defoliating and Light Diffusion
11. Viable Seeds, Seedlings, Vegetative Stage and Flowering (Buds)
12. Viable Cloning - Bubble filters and Rockwool
13. Spray misting and Foliage feeding
14. Exploding the Nutrient Myth (vegetative and flowering stages)
15. Pollinating and Mother Plant seeding (selecting viable flowering arms)
16. Harvest, Curing and Oil Extraction
17. Preserving and Storing Pollen for future GROWS.
I'll be featuring some of my bands (Ninety Two Degrees) music at the end of the Podcast and the soundtrack will be Reggae and Dub to keep with the flavor of connecting with the beauty and bounty of Nature.
Iry Iry the power of healing is in your hands....
Check out the video of the first stage of the Bud cycle of the GROW corresponding to the content of this Podcast.
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/cannabistoday/message