Spinning out a side-project or laying the foundations of your start-up seem tempting, but with so much biased advice out there it can be hard to understand the reality of the road ahead.
Enter Albert Kozlowski (@albertkoz on twitter), who's been kind enough to both give you and I an unvarnished and honest look into start-up life.
Albert is working on his second start-up - Birdslate (https://birdslate.com/) - which is an Asynchronous Video Platform for remote teams that's going to revolutionize how teams communicate.
In this episode we discuss:
- Going beyond a product and creating a brand/narrative.
- The benefits of finding other Founders to join you.
- The reality of Building in Public.
- Side Project vs Start-up
- The benefits of a support network and looking after your Mental Health.
- and finally Albert gives some excellent advice that you won't hear anywhere else.
Don't miss out!
Show Notes available here: https://www.speakingsoftwareshow.com/episodes/12-insight-into-entrepreneurship-with-albert-kozlowski
Don’t forget to subscribe if you haven’t already!
A Rating, Like, Comment or Share will go a long way towards keeping this going and allowing me to bring new content to you.
I also offer mock-interviews and soft-skill interview prep – drop me a line via email@example.com and we’ll get your sorted!
I’d love to discuss your situation and how we can get you into a place of confidence and success.