Benjamin Franklin is one of those individuals in history I could sit around a fire with, sipping a cold brew, and just listen to the tales and stories of his remarkable time in history. His wit, his energy, and his lessons have placed him on the shelves of history as a truly remarkable founding father. I hope you enjoy this episode of Franklin's Autobiography as much as I enjoyed reading and creating it. Live virtuously and live well!
If you would like to support this series please consider purchasing my coffee linked below.
• Coffee Website: http://cedarotacoffee.com/
*Use Code "THECAUSE" for 15% off on your first order.
• Plato - The Republic: https://amzn.to/456FIKp
• Plato/Aristotle Starter: https://amzn.to/45u26xq
• Alexander Hamilton: https://amzn.to/44pzKn7
• The Hero of Two Worlds: https://amzn.to/3KFrOa2
• Washington: A Life - Ron Chernow: https://amzn.to/44jcaZ8
Most of these classic works can be found on Audible and most are in the free catalog. If finding time to read a physical book is not an option this may be something to consider.