The Trial of Socrates is a remarkable story about one man's decision to defy the mob of society and choose truth over unrighteousness. So many lessons can be pulled from the story such as sacrifice, justice, betrayal, and corruption. The simple act of telling the truth can make waves that can last for thousands of years. Socrates was a veteran, a husband, and a father but we know him today as the founder of the Socratic method and one of if not the wisest philosophers to have ever lived. Where are the men like him today? God only knows.
If you would like to support this series please consider purchasing my coffee linked below.
• Coffee Website: http://cedarotacoffee.com/
*Use Code "THECAUSE" for 15% off on your first order.
• Plato - The Republic: https://amzn.to/456FIKp
• Plato/Aristotle Starter: https://amzn.to/45u26xq
• Alexander Hamilton: https://amzn.to/44pzKn7
• The Hero of Two Worlds: https://amzn.to/3KFrOa2
• Washington: A Life - Ron Chernow: https://amzn.to/44jcaZ8
Most of these classic works can be found on Audible and most are in the free catalog. If finding time to read a physical book is not an option this may be something to consider.