This week on Best Before Date, Jun shares about her "sex friends", how she got the most of "the talk" from Sex and the City, what helped her stop feeling insecure, picking the right man on Tinder and much more! And no, it's not someone with a British accent AGAIN; this time it's a French(-ish) accent!
Be sure to rate Best Before Date 5-stars on Apple Podcasts. Leave a funny/dirty comment and there's a chance I'll read it on-air.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- Picking a name (1:45)
- Podcasting setup (4:42)
- Why me? (5:55)
- Profile photo (7:13)
- Taiwan Pandemic (yeah, I know) (9:50)
- Sex and the City (12:42)
- Dealing with insecurities (16:26)
- Naked for a year! (19:55)
- Stand up? (25:24)
- Losing virginity on Tinder (28:51)
- Taiwanese guys... (32:06)
- Enjoyed sex? (34:02)
- Mom shares dating stories (36:38)
- Meeting people (38:34)
- Dating local (40:57)
- Intercultural dating (42:48)
- No straight guys (44:15)
- Afraid of relationships (45:36)
- Learning from relationships (47:50)
- What is love? (not a Rickroll) (49:11)
- Being controlling (50:52)
- Derailed Sapiens/Aliens/Simulation (52:31)
Follow @bestbeforedatepod on Instagram for updates and sneak peaks!
Thanks to Lucas at Bison Audio for the intro/outro tune!