Employee Experience is a new Customer Experience. A happy and engaged employee can go above and beyond for the success of an organisation. If a company invests in the learning and skill development of their employees, it has a chance to win the trust of their employees. It shows you care for their career.
In the fourteenth episode, host Samir Kumar Sah invites Anil Santhapuri, Director L&D where Anil shares how L&D leaders can improve the employee experience.
What we are discussing with Anil here:-
- What are Anil's roles and responsibilities in CGI as a Director of L&D?
- Where Companies Go Wrong with Learning and Development?
- What needs to change in L&D for better employee Experience?
- When you joined CGI what was the first thing you found must change in the organisation? And how did you work on it?
- What was the one L&D programme you led so far in your career you are very proud of? And what were your learnings from what you wanted to share with other leaders?
- How do you ensure in CGI and in general that the expectations are met before and after programmes are rolled out for the employees?
- How do you identify the gap and take the initiative to invest in technology for L&D?