Could horses play a role in healing trauma from the past?
Today on The Faithful & True Podcast, Kevin Ellers of RESET Life Coaching pulls back the curtain and helps us discover the healing power of horses.
Subscribe to our channel:
Think you need help? Take our FREE quiz:
- Our Website - https://faithfulandtrue.com/
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call - 952-746-3880
Follow us on social media:
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/FaithfulandTrue2/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/LaaserFandT
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/realfaithfulandtrue/
- For Men - http://bit.ly/MenofValorWorkshop
- For Women - http://bit.ly/WomensJourneyWorkshop
- For Couples - http://bit.ly/CouplesIntensiveWorkshop
- The Faithful & True Blog - http://bit.ly/FaithfulandTrueBlog
- Debbie's Blog - http://bit.ly/Debbiesblog
- For Men - http://bit.ly/MensCounseling
- For Women - http://bit.ly/WomensCounseling
- For Couples - http://bit.ly/Couplescounseling
- For Groups - http://bit.ly/Groupcounseling
Get to know our team!
Dr. Mark Laaser, M.Div., Ph.D., was considered one of the Christian leaders in the field of sex addiction before his death in September 2019.
Mark, together with his wife, Debbie Laaser, MA, LMFT, have shared their 32 years of personal experience in sexual addiction recovery with thousands of individuals and couples through their work and resources at Faithful & True.
The Faithful & True 3-Day Intensive Workshops continue to transform lives, rebuild trust, and help heal marriages.