In this weeks podcast we finish our Life of the Beloved book study with “Living as the Beloved” and the epilogue. We discuss how God is Love and He desires to be loved by us. All that God has done for us deserves a response, a personal response to His goodness, His love, and His sacrifice. Thank you for joining us for the book study and we look forward to continuing the journey with you each week with the podcast.
Join the Facebook discussion group here. One Thing We Love This Week:
- How can you respond to the gift of God’s love in a personal way?
- Discuss your thoughts on this quote “the world is evil only when you become its slave”.
- How do you or can you bring the light of Christ into your world in a specific way?
- Do I present and witness to the Gospel as “Good News” and witness with joy?
- What does it look like for me to live out of my belovedness in the mission field God has me in?
- How have I slipped into living a small story instead of living in the larger story, God’s story?
- What area of my life do I need to bring into the light and love of Christ? Quote to Ponder:
“The unfathomable mystery of God is that God is a lover who wants to be loved” - Henri Nouwen
A Psychic's StoryNichole Bigley: Spiritual Guide, Intuitive, Energy Healer, Psychic, Medium, Teacher, Reiki, Intuition, God, Angels, Spirit Guides, Universe, Soul, Life After Death, Supernatural, Spirituality, Higher + Highest Self, Consciousness, Awakening)