Alexei Navalny, Putin’s Loudest Critic, Dies in a Russian Prison
For years, anti-corruption activist Alexei Navalny has been an outspoken critic and political foe of Russian President Vladimir Putin. Today, Russian prison authorities reported Navalny died at the age of 47. WSJ’s Ann Simmons delves into Navalny’s life, death and what this moment means for Russia.
- Alexei Navalny Spent His Final Years Hounded—but Undeterred—by the Kremlin
- Alexei Navalny, the Kremlin’s Most Ardent Critic, Dies in Prison
- Russia's Media Crackdown: 'The Future is Pretty Dark'
- The Plane Crash That Killed Yevgeny Prigozhin
- Inside Russia’s Spy Unit Targeting Americans
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices