The Journal of John Woolman is a documented journey of a remarkable man. Although, like me, you probably have never heard of John Woolman his story I feel can resonate with us all. He is a devout Quaker hell-bent on living a life that is loyal to his religion and traditions and at the same time courageously willing to challenge the status quo. His journal makes up a writing style that is logical and pious. He does not deviate from his ideas once he judges them as good and moral. An abolitionist before it was mainstream and a man who truly walked in the teaching of Christ.
If you would like to support this series please consider purchasing my coffee linked below.
• Coffee Website: http://cedarotacoffee.com/
*Use Code "THECAUSE" for 15% off on your first order.
• Plato - The Republic: https://amzn.to/456FIKp
• Plato/Aristotle Starter: https://amzn.to/45u26xq
• Alexander Hamilton: https://amzn.to/44pzKn7
• The Hero of Two Worlds: https://amzn.to/3KFrOa2
• Washington: A Life - Ron Chernow: https://amzn.to/44jcaZ8
Most of these classic works can be found on Audible and most are in the free catalog. If finding time to read a physical book is not an option this may be something to consider.